- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Information Technologies and Informatization Department
- Communication and Telecommunication Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- North-South Program
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Fee Rates
The construction of 8 bridges on the Yerevan-Artashat road is over
The construction and rehabilitation works of the 8 bridges on the Yerevan-Artashat road section of the North-South highway launched in 2016 are over in accordance with the date defined by the contract.
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia made a working visit and got acquainted with the works done.
The bridge of Ayntap is reconstructed and a new one was built on the base of the side supports.
The Minister noticed certain lapses in isolation on the bridge hub linking the communities of Masis and Ayntap and instructed to correct them.
The bridge connecting Masis to Marmarashen is new-constructed.
The bridge of Burastan is also new-constructed which provides safe traffic to pasture and arable lands for the agricultural machinery and livestock of the community.
Installation and marking works on a number of sections of the Araqsavan-Dimitrov and Artashat bridges are underway. Upon introducing the situation to the Minister, the constructors mentioned that the works would be completely finished in 1-2 days.
The Masis-2 bridge has also been reconstructed which links from the Masis rural community to the Arable lands. The head of the village expressed concern regarding the irrigation system. The Minister instructed the constructors to study and give solution to the problem.
The Minister pays special attention to the security issues. He instructed to add barriers in some road sections adjacent to bridges and to discuss opportunities of transferring the high-voltage electric shocks near road sections with the representatives of the electro-network.
The traffic was closed unilaterally and bypass traffic was organized during the construction of bridges on the Yerevan-Artashat road section of the North-South highway.
The two-sided traffic was restored by the 25th of May. The rest of the construction works, the asphalting and improvement of the bridges will be terminated open traffic conditions.
Ministry of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of RA