- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Communication and Information Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- North-South Road Corridor Investment Program Implementation Organization SNCO
- "Transport PIU" State Agency"
- "Vehicle Transportation" SNCO
- "Railway construction directorate" CJSC"
- "Armenian Roads Directorate" SNCO"
- "Republican Telecommunication Center" SNCO"
- " Television and Radio Broadcasting Network of Armenia" CJSC"
- CJSC "Courier Communication"
- "Hayavtokayaran" CJSC"
- "Varcha-Tntesakan" CJSC
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Licensing Committee Meetings
- Outdoor Advertising
- State fee payment requisite
- Legal Acts
- Information for Passenger Carriers by Taxi
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- International cooperation
- CIS Coordinator Vehicle Consultation
- North-South international transport corridor
- International Transport Forum
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization
- Regional Commonwealth in the field of communications
- International Telecommunication Union
- Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- North-South Program
- Stamps, Envelopes
- ICT Indicators
- Frequently Asked Questions
The new list of the Road Sector Coordination Council has been approved
During the meeting on February the 23rd the Government of the Republic of Armenia approved the draft Decision of the RA Government on “Making Changes to the Decision of the RA Government No 264-A dated February the 13th, 2014, ”On...
Large-scale programs directed at the development of the ITC sector will be implemented
The Government has approved the Memorandum of Understanding on “Promoting the fields of Information Technologies, Informatization, Telecommunication and Innovation between the RA Government and the company “Technology and Science...
India intends to implement multimodal freight forwarding through the territory of Armenia
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia received Mr. Shankar Shinde, Vice Chairman of the Federation of Freight Forwarders’ Associations in India. The Indian businessman...
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan met with the representatives of the Italian largest road construction companies
On the 22nd of February, 2017, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, received Mr. Laurent Franciosi, Commercial Manager of the Italian largest road construction company...
The Minister bade “Rostelecom” increase the investments’ volume
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, visited the “GNC-Alfa” company in the “Rostelecom” group.Mr. Hayk Faramazyan, General Director of the Company, introduced...
The EIF Board of Trustees was held at the Ministry
The Board of Trustees of the “Enterprise Incubator” Foundation was held at the Ministry of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies, chaired by Minister Vahan Martirosyan.Mr. Bagrat Engibaryan, Director of...
The road linking the Karmrashen, Vosketas and Zovasar villages will be rehabilitated
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, visited the villages of Karmrashen, Vosketas and Zovasar, the area of Talin, the Aragatsotn region.The only road of vital importance, linking...
The Minister visited the “Beeline” Company
On the 20th of February, 2017, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, visited “Armentel” CJSC. The Minister was received by Mr. Andrey Pyatakhin, General Manager...
The website was updated 2017-02-25 20:01:27