- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Information Technologies and Informatization Department
- Communication and Telecommunication Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- North-South Program
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Fee Rates
The Stepantsminda-Lars highway is open
The Ministry of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia is reported by the Roads Department of Georgia that on August the 15th, 2017 as of 08:00 is open for all types of vehicles....
The Deputy Minister received the delegation of the Iraqi Ministry of Communications
On August the 14th, 2017, Mr. Boris Demirkhanyan, Deputy Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, received the delegation of the Iraqi Ministry of Communications, led by Mr. Kassim...
The Stepantsminda-Lars highway is closed
On August the 14th, 2017 as of 16:00 the Stepantsminda-Lars motorway is closed for all types of vehicles. The Ministry of Transport,...
The contractor companies are rehabilitating the damaged sections of the road by their own means
There are lapses in a number of sections of the Agarak-Yaghdan-Odzun road rehabilitated in 2015 in the frameworks of the “Lifeline Roads Improvements Project”.The main reason is that...
The Minister congratulated the railroaders on the occasion of their professional holiday
The railroaders’ day is celebrated on the first week of August, every year. This day was twice festive for the Armenian railroaders as it is an anniversary for several important events simultaneously. The...
Minister Vahan Martirosyan received the representatives of the World Bank
On August the 3rd, 2017, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, received the World Bank representatives, led by Mr. Hiroyuki Tsuzaki, Urban Sector Leader/Team...
The opportunities of collaboration betweenArmenia-Israel in the field of transport, telecommunication and IT were discussed
The opportunities of collaboration betweenArmenia-Israel in the field of transport, telecommunication and IT were discussedOn July the 26th, 2017, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication...
The extensive renovation of the road Vanadzor-Alaverdi is ongoing
The extensive renovation of the Vanadzor-Alaverdi section of the interstate road Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Georgian border (M6) is ongoing.Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication...
The website was updated 2017-08-17 10:09:04