- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Communication and Information Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- International cooperation
- CIS Coordinator Vehicle Consultation
- North-South international transport corridor
- International Transport Forum
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization
- Regional Commonwealth in the field of communications
- International Telecommunication Union
- Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- North-South Program
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Fee Rates
Road construction works in progress on the road section Nor Gegh-Argel-Arzakan-Hrazdan
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information technologies of Armenia, visited the Kotayk region where the restoration of the road section Nor Gegh-Argel-Arzakan-Hrazdan is in progress....
Vahan Martirosyan received the ADB delegation
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, met with the delegation headed by Mr. Shane Rosenthal, Director of the Armenian Resident Mission of the Asian Development...
The pothole repair works on the interstate roads have been completed
The pothole repair works on the interstate roads of the Republic of Armenia launched in early April have already been completed with the exception of the about 20 km section on the road Dilijan-Vanadzor and it will be over by May...
Vahan Martirosyan participated in the discussions on the EAEU Digital Agenda In Moscow
On May the 17th Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, Mr. Vache Gabrielyan, Minister of International Economic Integration and Reforms of Armenia, and Mr....
Minister Vahan Martirosyan had meetings with the representatives of the largest companies in China
During his visit to China's capital Beijing on May the 14-15th Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, had meetings with the representatives of a number of largest...
Minister took part in the international conference “One Belt, One Road”
On May the 14-15th Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, took part in the work of the international cooperation conference “One Belt, One Road” in Beijing.The...
A sector of the interstate road crossing Haghartsin is under rehabilitation
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, had a working visit to the Tavush region.Rehabilitation works have been launched on the road sector of Yerevan-Sevan-Ijevan (M4)...
Legislative set on state-private sector cooperation is being developed
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, met with the representatives of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development....
The website was updated 2017-05-23 18:00:13
Around 200 thousand square meters of pothole repairs were realized only on the interstate roads in 2017
The results of the collapse at the Haghpat crossroad have been eliminated: the road is open on both sides
The traffic has been temporarily halted at the Haghpat crossroad in order to eliminate the results of the collapse