- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Communication and Telecommunication Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- International cooperation
- CIS Coordinator Vehicle Consultation
- North-South international transport corridor
- International Transport Forum
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization
- Regional Commonwealth in the field of communications
- International Telecommunication Union
- Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- North-South Program
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Fee Rates
Issues related to the international transport of goods were discussed
On June the 19th, 2017, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, received the representatives of a number of Armenian freight forwarding companies headed by Mr. Herbert Hambardzumyan,...
PRESIDENT VISITS SOFTCONSTRUCT, PICSART COMPANIES
President Serzh Sargsyan attended today the opening ceremony of the office of Softconstruct IT Company in Yerevan, which is specialized in the development of multi-profile software. Founded in the United Kingdom of Great...
North-South: The “Sinohidro Corporation” Ltd was given time for correcting the faults
On the 16th of June, 2017, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, visited the road section Trenche 3: Talin-Lanjik and Lanjik-Gyumri of the “Norh-South Road Corridor”....
Emomali Rahmon, President of Tajikistan, visited the “TSD” Company accompanied by Minister Vahan Martirosyan
On June the 15th, 2017, the delegation headed by Mr. Emomali Rahmon, President of the Republic of Tajikistan, visited the “Technology and Science Dynamics” (TSD) Company’s factory operating at the Free Economic Zone of the...
The first route bus left the Republic Square for the “Zvartnots” Airport
At 10:00 this morning the pilot route Yerevan – “Zvartnots” Airport and vice-versa started operating. It will operate 24/7 with the frequency of every hour.The first passengers travelling to the “Zvartnots” Airport...
A pilot route Yerevan-“Zvartnots” Airport will be exploited.
In accordance with the instruction of the Prime Minister of Armenia regarding the regulation of passenger transportation Yerevan - “Zvartnots” Airport and vice-versa the Ministry of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia...
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan visited the Republican Telecommunication Center SNCO
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, visited the Republican Telecommunication Center SNCO.Acting Director of the Company Ashot...
The rehabilitation works of the roads passing by the Haghartsin Community are over
The rehabilitation works of the 5km traffic section of the interstate road passing by the Haghartsin community, the Tavush region are over. Almost impassable road was completely rehabilitated just in a month....
The website was updated 2017-06-21 21:02:09
The works on laying concrete on the left side of the road section km 42 of Ashtarak-Talin has been launched